Buyers: Helping You Find the Best Deal
“A house is a great source of happiness. It ranks immediately after health and a good conscience. Let me bring happiness into your life.”
You are about to make what will most likely be the largest transaction of your life. As your Realtor, I will work on your behalf to get you the lowest price and best terms. There is a lot that goes into purchasing a home from disclosures to contracts to inspections that help protect you as a consumer. Whether this is your first transaction and you would like me to hold your hand throughout the entire process, or you are a seasoned buyer and you know the process, I am always here for my clients.
I work diligently to locate the best properties for my clients by attending Broker Association meetings, previewing properties before showing my clients in order to be efficient and time conscious of my clients busy schedules. By attending Brokers Association meetings, I often learn about properties days or weeks before other Realtors hear about them through the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
My Obligations to Clients
- To locate and present selected properties to my client, present offers authorized by Buyers to my client and assist my Buyer clients in negotiating for acceptance of such offers
- To assist Buyer with the financing process, including obtaining loan pre approval
- Upon request, provide Buyer with a list of professionals or vendors who perform the services described in the Buyer’s Inspection Advisory
- To order reports, schedule and attend meetings and appointments with professionals or vendors who perform the services described in Buyer’s Inspection Advisory
- To negotiate the best possible price for my clients and constantly work on their behalf to protect them and help them through this process
A Realtor doesn’t just spend time working with buyers and sellers. Realtors study market trends. Which areas of town are appreciating fastest? Where are properties turning over quickly and where is inventory piling up? What features are buyers looking for that they are willing to pay more for?
This market demands constant education. Seminars put on by the San Diego Board of Realtors and others are invaluable resources that attend and participate in to stay updated on the latest trends.
I work with appraisers, home inspectors, lenders, and other professionals on a regular basis. These become sources for market information as well.
More Buyer Information